Thursday, June 20, 2013

Happy Ledge Customer!


Fly received. Thanks again man!

By the way, the ledge kicks ass! I have not used very many brands of ledges or many ledges at all for that matter ... yet... so my opinion doesn't have a lot of weight behind it but... I did however, practice with several other brands of ledges and also practiced and climbed with yours. I found myself struggling to get other ledges set up and did not care for the suspension systems for most. They were awkward, uncomfortable, heavy and not practical. Yours on the other hand, I can set up from a hanging belay in the matter of a couple of minutes. The suspension is solid and stable in just about any position and hanging out on the ledge was cozy and comfy. One of the mornings I woke, I swore I slept better than home. 

Better materials. Lighter. More comfortable. More stable. Easier and faster to set up..... I'm pretty proud to sport the FISH ledge and understand why the demand for these things are so high.

Thanks again,

Wade

No comments:

Post a Comment

Constructive comments appreciated. Stock wanking by internet asswipes will be deleted.